Tuesday, September 03, 2013

**911** PRODIGAL SON DROPS NEW E.P. TODAY!


Ft Lauderdale Fl… September 3, 2013 Marks an historic day for the ministry of Prodigal Son and his recording label HOLY-WOOD RECORDS WORLD-WIDE as well as the Gospel Rap Community. It has been 3 years since we have heard an impactful solo cd from Prodigal Son, he did release a project early 2012 but he states that was his cd of pain and needed and emotional outlet and music was his only way of escape. Today it is much different says Prodigal Son “I was in a place of PAIN but now I’m refreshed, healed and ready to continue my calling, encouraging others to Never Give UP and keep your eye on God because he’ll never Give up on us”
This project THE GRACE E.P. has been fueled by 2 lead singles #GO HARDER which has been heating up online as well as his other lead single #GRACE pushed solely through radio. 6 songs are the recipe for The Grace E.P. from Prodigal Son, “Each song displays where I went, and where I am currently” says Prodigal Son. The mini cd starts off with a dramatic event of escape as it sounds like Prodigal Son is escaping the hand of the enemy and running back to his father’s home just like the story written in Luke 15: 11-32, then followed up by a Bass Driven, very lyrical record #THE RETURN SACRIFICE where Prodigal Son describes his journey back. “I’ve been away from the ministry for a couple years now, and it was a struggle to return, because I’ve faced so much pain from a body of people whom I thought were to be on my side; since we were all supposed to be doing the same thing, leading people to Christ and encouraging them, and while I’ve reached out to a few fellow gospel artist they have yet to check back but they aren’t my focus, the LOST is” says Prodigal Son, he felt pain like we all do, but his tragedy’s were far more greater than you can imagine.
At the rise of Prodigal Son’s music ministry 1st time hitting Gospel billboard charts, a 2nd Round Grammy nod, national touring this was all great until he received the FATAL LIFE CHANGING call that his mother died from a massive heart attack on the day when the two of them would speak on a weekly basis. 6months after his mother’s death, his grandmother followed as well as his father 2 weeks later. “I held that pain in” Says Prodigal Son “so I could face the crowds with a clear mind, but that wasn’t easy to do, encouraging people while I was yet discouraged and hurting inside and no one knew because I had to put on my classic everything is ok face”.
The Grace E.P. has been buzzing through social media as Prodigal Son and his team has produced a HOT video GO HARDER which can be found via www.youtube.com/holywoodrecords including the cd’s self titled song GRACE has been considered for 1st round 56th Annual Grammy Awards for Best Gospel Song as well as a nod for a 2014 Rhythm & Gospel Award.
Today September 3rd, 2013 Prodigal Son tells his story on his new DIGITAL project releasing entitled The Grace E.P.
“I have a NEW FOCUS, NEW VISION and NEW MINDSET, and it’s all about KINGDOM BUSINESS, please share my experience of Redemption, Healing and Happiness with me on SEPTEMBER 3rd, 2013”. Prodigal Son has teamed up with powerhouse management team DEB-B KING MANAGEMENT (Daughter of International boxing promoter Don King) in an effort to help expand the music ministry and reach many.
Prodigal Son leaves with this “I thank you all for your prayers and support to bring me back home, I’m focused, mentally and indeed spiritually healed, I’m here to stay and I hope my fellow comrades ban with me”
Check out Prodigal Son’s lead video to the new cd The Grace E.P. entitled “GO HARDER” here: www.youtube.com/holywoodrecords
THE GRACE E.P. I-TUNES DIRECT LINK - Click Here

Follow me

WEB: sonicbids.com/prodigalson
IG: @MRHOLYWOOD
Facebook: @THEREALPRODIGALSON
Twitter: @MRHOLY_WOOD

No comments:

Don’t Miss Part II of Larry W. Robinson’s Conversation with the Legendary Vanessa Bell Armstrong

Gospel music lovers, you’re in for a treat! The latest episode of The Larry W. Robinson Show is now available, and it’s packed with inspirat...