Saturday, September 27, 2014

NONA JONES RELEASES HIGHLY ANTICIPATED eBOOK, UNSIGNED AND UNSTOPPABLE

BILLBOARD CHARTING INDEPENDENT GOSPEL ARTIST NONA JONES RELEASES HIGHLY ANTICIPATED eBOOK, UNSIGNED AND UNSTOPPABLE

GAINESVILLE, FLORIDA - Gospel industry newcomer NoNa Jones, who exploded onto the industry scene in July of 2014 with a Billboard Charting, independently released, self-penned album just two spots behind industry veteran Deitrick Haddon and five spots behind Grammy-Award winning artist Donnie McClurkin, announced today the release of her highly anticipated book for Independent Artists, “Unsigned and Unstoppable: The Independent Gospel Artist’s Definitive Guide for Charting a God-Led Career in the Music Industry.”

The book, which details Jones’ personal music business and marketing strategy, is in response to overwhelming questions from aspiring artists after her Billboard Charting. “I was so thankful for God allowing me to debut on the Billboard Charts. It was such a busy time for me that I never considered what would happen afterwards,” says Jones. “I began receiving countless emails and Facebook messages from people asking me for career advice and I even had people ask me how much would I charge to develop and implement their marketing strategy. That’s when I realized that hitting the Billboard Charts was not only a blessing to me, it was an inspiration to others. I prayed and felt God leading me to put my experience into a book and the response to the anticipated release has been phenomenal.”

In addition to discussions about business and marketing, Jones focuses heavily on the spiritual aspect of being a Gospel artist. “I did not want to write a book that dealt with the ‘how’ without spending appropriate time dealing with the ‘why.’ In too many cases, people become Gospel artists to acquire fame or fortune instead of the ultimate purpose which is making Christ’s name great in the earth,” says Jones. “I believe that one of the fastest ways to fail in this industry is to lose sight of your purpose as a vessel for God’s glory. My foundation as an artist is as a minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That is why the first part of this book is titled ‘The Most Important Thing: Your Relationship With the One You Sing About.’ I pray that artists around the world are not only better equipped on the business side, but better prepared spiritually after reading this book.”

The eBook is available for $10 at www.NoNaJonesMusic.com on the “Store” page and consumers can save 20% by sharing the link on their social networks.

Twitter/YouTube/Instagram: @NoNaNotNora


###

No comments:

Justice on Trial Houston: A Theatrical Journey through America's Racial Saga

 Embark on a profound theatrical journey with Great Faith Entertainment's "Justice on Trial Houston," on December 8, 2023, at ...